Play Café is a cozy, warm environment for children aged 0-6 to create, explore, and play while allowing parents/caregivers a little space for some much deserved “me-time”. Our coffee bar offers specialty drinks for adults as well as healthy and delicious snacks and drinks for children. The refreshments are from local vendors/bakeries. The play area and craft activities will keep little ones busy with developmentally appropriate toys, puzzles, books, as well as some gross motor play. The craft area will inspire creativity as well as host a variety of classes and programs. We also have birthday packages and close our doors for your special celebration. We are located at 809 Chemong Rd. Peterborough, in the Brookdale Plaza.
- Please remove shoes/boots before entering play area.
- Food and drinks must be kept at tables in the front of the cafe (Adult cups with lids are okay).
- Outside food and drinks must be limited to children’s snacks and drinks. Do not bring any nuts into the cafe.
- Please keep a clear path for people to walk through, we know it can get busy but lots of parents walk through holding babies.
- Please help and encourage your children to tidy up after themselves. We would like to keep our space clean and safe for all customers. Thank you for your co-operation!
Meet Sarah Susnar, Owner and Operator of Play Cafe Peterborough. A Registered Early Childhood Educator, Sarah’s passion for empowering and encouraging young families comes from being a wife and mother of three.
“I look forward to sharing my passion for working with children and experience being a mom and small business owner with the Peterborough community , through Play Café Ptbo!”
Click HERE to subscribe to our newsletter